Sunday, February 8, 2009

Acquainted with Solitude II

Walking down the long lanes and streets

And talking with flowers and trees,

I forget all the clouded painful memories.

 

Filling my mind with silence and serenity,

My heart beats rhythmic with a symphony

Till my life terminates to death.

 

Dancing to the thunderous rain

And a cup of tea with the cold midnight,

At last I would sleep with a long quilt.

 

Keeping away myself from humans,

I have no promises and emotions

And also no complaints to complain.

 

Being the king of myself, my own world,

Everything is beautiful in my company

And I have no promises to keep.

 

- Indrajit Kamalanathan 

1 comment:

  1. keeping away from humans? y so... open up ur eyes buddy! u wil find many ppl to take u out of this 'solitude'

    ReplyDelete